Following the Spirit of Each Season and Exploring all of it's Enchantments

Following the Spirit of Each Season and Exploring all of it's Enchantments

The Magical Cycle of Seasons

The Magical Cycle of Seasons

Angels and Amaranthus

Angels and Amaranthus

Explore My Realm of Enchantment

All Creative Content and Photography
Created by Victoria Pettella
Thankyou for Visiting


Color Feast

Color Feast

Sacred Space

Sacred Space

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Nature's Song : Eternal Harmony, Poetry of Victoria Pettella




Nature's Light
e v e r p r e s e n t



Nature's Heart
e v e r -l o v i n g




Nature's Mind
e v e r - e v o l v i n g




Nature's Spirit
Always
A w a k e





Nature's Voice
Always Wise




Nature's Whisper
Always Creative




Nature's Belly
Always Abundant





Nature's Story
Ever-Unfolding




Nature's Beauty
N e v e r - e n d i n g




Nature's Source
I N F I N I T E





Nature's Song...
ETERNAL..
*
The Song
of
E t e r n a l
H a r m o n y
*
Magic Prose~Victoria Pettella
*
Awake with Charm and Spirit

***
*

Enjoy the Power of Nature
and May you
Be Filled
with it's
Sweet Song


*
Happy Weekend Everyone,
Thanks for all your visits this week and sweet words!
*
May you Sparkle
and Shine On
wherever you go
*********************

I Would also like to Say a huge Sparkling Thankyou
to
A l i n a
from The Purple Caravan
for always shining sparkles my way
Thankyou Alina!!
I dedicate this Poem and post to you!
*
She recently did a Beautiful Garden post called Garden Bliss 
of her Sacred SpaceI'd like to share it too
http://thepurplecaravan.blogspot.com/2010/06/gardening-bliss.html
*
If you are dazzled by Blue Morning Glories,
Faeries and all shades of the Color Purple... fly there now!

***************************************

And....
Beautiful Eye Candy and Artist Encouragment
Today I am also joining with the Beautiful Lovey..
who invited me..thanks Lovey!!
You are a Shining-Star!!


http://fabricphotomemories.blogspot.com/2010/05/beautiful-eye-candy-artist_22.html

**

And also....
Today I am joining
the Wonderful Claudia...

Finding Beauty Friday
http://www.dipityroad.com/

******************************

20 comments:

Lovey said...

Oh My...If this isn't the most beautiful eye candy! Kiki c'mon and Link up with me...I love it! You have the invite sweetie...simply beautiful!
Lovey
http://fabricphotomemories.blogspot.com/2010/05/beautiful-eye-candy-artist_22.html

Kate said...

Beautiful! And, thanks for sharing links to some new, cool places! I planted sunflowers today. Looking forward to bright happy flowers just like yours. :)

Carousel Dreams said...

It's wintry and cold here now, so all your images are lovely for me to behold, cocooned inside, cosy and warm...in my garden the roses are finished, and I have cut the first few camellias to bring inside...isn't nature magic?

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Thanks for this beauty. Blessings.

Diane said...

Kiki, my first impression of your first photo of the rose in the cup....it looked like it's floating in red wine! How romantic would THAT be! Beautiful photo with lots of possible meanings....

Happy weekend to you.
Diane

Marjorie (Molly) Smith said...

Beautiful shots, I really loved the on with the sky reflection in the pool.
Molly

claudie said...

Oh my Kiki
Your blog is magical. I'm looking at all your side bar images. You capture beauty in a "charmed" way.
So refreshing, so pretty.
Happy FFB
Love Claudie
xoxoxox

Claudia@DipityRoad said...

Kiki-- Such fun stuff when I come to join in with you... STUNNING stuff here.

I always love your purple input :)

Thanks for joining us at FFB

Great weekend to you!
Claudia

Olivia said...

Beautiful pics and words!

Neinah Avelin said...

KiKi,

What stunning photographs ~ simply magical..
Hugs,
Neinah

Catherine@AGardenerinProgress said...

You seem to come up with the words that describe the feeling that nature makes me see and feel. Just beautiful as always, pictures and words!!

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Thanks for the words dear one. Love that you love it! Thanks for following Rena's new blog! She is a dear friend and a beautiful, published artist multiple times in Somerset Studio! Blessings friend and have a great weekend!

Zuzu said...

So wonderful, finding a kindred spirit that loves nature as much as I do. :)
Happy weekend to you, dear Kiki!

Lovey said...

Kiki there aren't enough words to describe the beauty I see in your images. I have seen some beautiful site in my travels but these by far...the way you captured them...simply the best yet. I'm so vey impressed my friend!
Much love and respect to you...Lovey

Olivia~ said...

Oh my sweetness your photos are enchanting, I love the deep purples you have pictured!
Hugs,
Olivia

Alina said...

My dear Kiki, thank you so much! Really! It's such an honor to have you dedicate this post to me :0) I don't even know what to say! Thank you, thank you! You are the best! XOXOXO

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Yay hurrah for Nature in all her Beauty!!! Many Sparkly days to you...Dzintra♥x

Icy BC said...

Just beautiful images, Kiki! I love your perspective in these pretty pictures.

Anonymous said...

Kiki! Your collection of photos is truly a work of art! I feel so alive!

L~girl

Regina said...

Gorgeous and uplifting.

Roses in the rain..

Roses in the rain..

Nature's Embrace

Nature's Embrace

See the Sacred Eveyrwhere..

See the Sacred Eveyrwhere..

We Are One

We Are One

Sacred Earth, Beautiful Planet, Precious World

Sacred Earth, Beautiful Planet, Precious World

Garden of Blue

Garden of Blue

The Magic of Irises

The Magic of Irises