Garden of Blue

Garden of Blue

Explore My Realm of Enchantment

All Creative Content and Photography
Created by Victoria Pettella
Thankyou for Visiting


See the Sacred Eveyrwhere..

See the Sacred Eveyrwhere..

The Magical Cycle of Seasons

The Magical Cycle of Seasons

beauty everywhere..

beauty everywhere..

Meet the Enchanted

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Summer's Great Magic has Arrived




Summer's Great Magic
Has Arrived


Happy Summer Everyone
Thankyou for Celebrating with me



Summer Time Magic is Here..
*
Many Celebrate all over the World
between June 19-23..
~Summer Solstice ~ Midsummer
~ Litha
~ ST John's Day
 ~Father's Day

~And Many More
*****


*
Some Midsummer Highlights....
while waiting for the New Sun..

Dreaming of Summer
Waiting for the New Sun
*
Fairy magic all around..

Magical Earth Spiral
*
A Tribute welcoming the Sun
into the Universal Spiral
Every Stone, carrying a Blessing and Wish for All
*
Grab a magic stone..and make a wish..


Everyone needs wings to celebrate

Sparklers for Midsummer Eve ..
waiting for the Sun to rise..
and more sparklers 
for Summer Solstice Night
to Make Summer Solstice Wishes
*
Summer Magic can be Celebrated
Everyday
Light a Sparkler for Your Wishes and Dreams,
for a Special Tribute to those you love..or to honor the Summer 
*

*
It is Magical
to watch the Sun rise ...to Awaken
and finally..
to watch the Sun go down
*
And fall Gently with Sleep


Both Doorways
of Sun-Magic
are
Celebrated

*
Wands, Masks..Hats.. Crowns..face paint
whatever you imagine..express Sun Magic
*
(Who cares if the neighbours see you..it's dark out anyways)


A Sun Ornament to hang outside
on the apple tree for Solstice Celebration
*
Hang ribbons, stars, chimes..beads..whatever you like..
adorn your space with Sun Magic
*

A Summer Solstice Star filled with Citrine Crystals
adorns a tea cup
*
Citrine Crystals are Blazing like the Sun
*
Fresh Mint-Tea from the Herb Garden will be magical
*

Some Fairy Spelt Cakes...
for yourself
or your Midsummer Fairy guests..
as an offering

Special nature-ornaments made under the New Sun


The day spent outside celebrating  powerful new energy..


In about two weeks these herbal bundles will all dry out...
and can be enjoyed!
or saved for special occaision
*
Kissed by the Solstice Sun..
they will carry that special magic

Summer's Presence is here..
The Sun Bending Light
into more light
and then lessening..
*
Explore new treasures of Summer..celebrate Nature's Power
Visit a special spot
*
Pictured above..and Here... stands My Favorite Sacred Tree
My Friend
Summer calls us to spend time in Nature
*
 

 CELEBRATE


 

Experience the Beauty of Summer's Energy
Everyday

Here's to the SUN
*
Enjoy the New Season
*
In the Spirit Of Summer Magic
I wish you All
Joy, Peace and Harmony
*
Thankyou for Celebrating with me
*
* I would love to share a super-beautiful Summer Solstice post "Welcome Summer"
 by
The Magical Alina
from 
 The Purple Caravan
*

*
Thankyou Alina for your magic !


Awake with Charm And Spirit
**

May
M a g i c
Follow you...

All
Summer
Long


34 comments:

Rothschild Orchid said...

Kiki what a beautiful post and there is some very special photography here to, I love the detail on that first morning glory flower, just so beautiful.

RO xxx

Princesa Nadie said...

Come into your blog is come into a dream...I love it !... and happy Summer time
Kisses

Carousel Dreams said...

Beautiful Kiki...your sacred tree is beyond lovely...I'd like to nestle there with a good book and the dappled sun on my face. I just know there are fairies here.

debsgarden said...

Beautiful post, Kiki! I especially like that last photo. Happy summer!

My Grama's Soul said...

Oh Kiki.....beautiful as always. Your posts always are a delight for the eyes.

Jo

Alina said...

I was preparing myself for I knew this post would be incredible...I just did not know how much! These photos are amazing Kiki, that Morning Glory (you know how I feel about them :0) have stolen my heart! Thank you for the magic, the sunshine, the kind words, everything! (the bit about the neighbors made me smile, mine must know by now I'm a bit "peculiar" year round ;) Hugs! XO

The Garden Ms. S said...

Hi Kiki! I had to spend some time just soaking this post up - so beautiful! Lovely photography and words capturing the spirit of the solstice. A magical summer to you! :)

Regina said...

Hello Kiki. Wow wonderful post! and I enjoy coming here.
Enjoy summertime my friend.

Then followed that beautiful season SUMMER.. Filled was the air with a dreamy and magical light, and the landscape. Lay as if new created in all the freshness of childhood.
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

xoxo

Tina Eudora said...

Love those Morning Glories Kiki they are a favorite of mine. I was lucky enough yesterday to get some spirea, bamboo (of a sort)and bluebell plants from a friend so today is dig holes and plant day, :)
Have a wonderful day Kiki!
Tina xo

Teresa O said...

Kiki...Summer is such a magical time and your words and photos put a special shine to this wonderful season. Thank for sharing your beauty.

Wishing you summer magic and joy!

Vicki's Bit-o-earth said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog Kiki. I've been perusing all your blogs! Beautiful and inspiring! I love them all~ xxVicki

Kelly said...

Everything is sooo beautiful from the entries to the whole site. I could get lost here!
Hope your summer solstice was a great one and continues to be great!

Shelle said...

i was almost expecting someone to pop out from the tree he he....lovely lavender!

Princesa Nadie said...

Fairies invite you to a party in this magic night
Love

Laurie said...

Kindred Kiki, we've been enjoying mint tea from our garden, and I brought home sparklers yesterday. I'm not surprised to find both in your post! Happy Summer Solstice!

sitting oh so pretty said...

A very happy summer to you too!!! Beautiful photos and lovely to readxxx

Zuzu said...

Happy Summer Solstice, Kiki!

Loved your post, and I'm also loving this beautiful summer weather!

Hugs,
Zuzu

joey said...

You have outdone yourself on this stunning post, dear Kiki! Enjoy the summer magic ... I know I will!

Tammie Lee said...

Kiki, you have captured some gorgeous summer light and spirit in this post! gorgeous time of celebration.

Anonymous said...

Happy Summer Kiki!!!!!

What a captivating post and pictures!
I love how the light comes through the leaves in your tree photo.
I want to go there!

L~girl

KarenHarveyCox said...

Kiki,
What a magnificent post. I love your photography and your staging is awesome. I hope my friend Joyce finds this blog too, she is a photographer and would love your work. I just adore your style.
Karen

Carousel Dreams said...

Darling friend, I just had to drop by again to thank you for your beautiful comments on my blog...you made my day! I wish we were neighbours too - the adventures we would have! Blessings my lovely x Enjoy your day.

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Such fun! I lit a sparkler, too! This was sooo warm and wonderful. I felt joy with each image! I send you blessings dear friend.

Nancy McCarroll - Arts, Crafts and Favorites said...

Just found your charming and inspirational blog, how lucky ! The pictures are absolutely beautiful. I am following you!

Rebecca @ In The Garden said...

Beautiful post Kiki, I am especialy taken with the blue blooms. Happy summer to you too!

Wendy said...

That really is quite a tree!

I love your summer photos. The pink bloom in the tea cup is something else. The sheer number of petals!

Catherine@AGardenerinProgress said...

Yeah for Summer and sun! It finally feels like Summer has arrived here, even if it's still on the cool side. Being outside and soaking in the sun is my way of celebrating.
There are so many pretty pictures in this post, but the glowing Morning Glory is one of my favorites.

Autumn Belle said...

What a beautiful midsummer post. I see the magic in the flowers that glow from the centre, the giant tree, the lovely sun and the power of the crystal citrines. From the glory of the morning sun to the glow of a midsummer moonlit night.

Celia said...

I just came over to visit your blog....and I have to tell you that it is beautiful. I am going to enjoy reading through each and every magical post......

Sheila said...

I so want to celebrate summer at your house :-) So absolutely beautiful and magical...I adore everything you ever post, and every photo you ever take. You are blessed with a unique and beautiful gift. Thank you...hope all is well with you. Enjoy the beauty and magic of summer...

Icy BC said...

Every time I visit your blog, I feel as if I'm in another world, a magical, wonderful world, KiKi. Fascinating photos and beautiful words.

Rosey said...

It is always a pleasure to read your posts and see all of your personality shine through!

I am happy that summer is here. It is worth celebratin!

The Muse said...

Losing myself...
once more! :) :)

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

How beautiful Kiki...I'm sure my Faeries would love some of those Spelt Cakes...Dzintra♥x

Roses in the rain..

Roses in the rain..

Sacred Space

Sacred Space

Color Feast

Color Feast

Angels and Amaranthus

Angels and Amaranthus

Nature's Embrace

Nature's Embrace

We Are One

We Are One

Sacred Earth, Beautiful Planet, Precious World

Sacred Earth, Beautiful Planet, Precious World

The Magic of Irises

The Magic of Irises