Following the Spirit of Each Season and Exploring all of it's Enchantments

Following the Spirit of Each Season and Exploring all of it's Enchantments

The Magical Cycle of Seasons

The Magical Cycle of Seasons

Angels and Amaranthus

Angels and Amaranthus

Explore My Realm of Enchantment

All Creative Content and Photography
Created by Victoria Pettella
Thankyou for Visiting


Color Feast

Color Feast

Sacred Space

Sacred Space

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Love Lies Bleeding: The Spell of Amaranthus


L o v e
L i e s
B L E E D I N G

The Spell
Of
A M A R A N T H U S

I have been taken..
I am
B E W I T CH ED

I am wandering the
Inbetween place
where
love lies bleeding..
where 
velvet-red-ropes entangle me


I am Spellbound
Lost in the
F o r e v e r
of an
Amaranthus Dream


Have you fallen under it's spell yet?


Are You Bewitched with Amaranthus?
Are you Wandering the Inbetween with me?
****
Awake with Charm and Spirit
***
You may Wish  to Visit
The Mystique of Love Lies Bleeding
(last year's spotlight)
To see if you are an
Amaranthus Guardian
If you have the Soul of the Victorian era,
like Gothic Gardens 
and if you know any Vampires of course....


Happy Gardening..any Amaranthus Kindreds this year?
would LOVE to see your photos
~Kiki~

Tell-Tale Signs you are
A Guardian of Amaranthus
~Victoria Pettella~




1~You Love "Transformation Factor" in a plant

2~You are Wild at Heart, even Exotic in some way

3~You secretly write poetry

4~You know Vampires or are One yourself

5~You fancy the Victorian Era

6~You admire unobvious beauty, you appreciate the rare and even odd aspects of things.

7~You Love good stories and appreciate plants that have good storylines.

8~You are mysterious, you have a powerful sense of imagination

9~You have a Romantic and Creative nature

10~You yourself are a rare, unique soul and have a strong unstoppable inner spirit

11~You feel protective of unwanted things and make a special home for them to belong in always.

12~You are a child at heart and love the enchantment in all things

13~Most important: Even if you hate the color red , you somehow cannot help but be mesmerized by this gorgeous red dazzling creature and you must have it at all costs.
So now that you know...tell me the truth..do you love it or hate it? Are you one of the Guardians and Keepers of the rare and unwanted, the beautiful and exotic? I'd love to know either way. Don't worry, I won't be offended, for I am part-Amaranthus-Soul after all and nothing can break our kind. Nothing at all.
Victoria~







13 comments:

Diane said...

What gorgeous flowers! Exotic!
Diane

Tatyana@MySecretGarden said...

I don't have it in my garden. It's a wonderful plunt indeed! Thank you Kiki! To visit your blog is a nice way to start a day.

Kiki said...

Diane

Hi Diane...yay..thankyou!

Kiki said...

Tatyana

Hi T!! yay..glad you have some too! Thanks for your super lovely words!

Linda said...

I love these and start them from seed every year. But this year for some reason the plants didn't grow. The seedlings didn't die, they are alive and look healthy but after a few months just about 3 inches tall...don't know what happened but it sure wasn't what I planned for the planter they are in! Is wonderful to see your pictures, maybe I'll have better luck next year.

Anja said...

Dear Kiki,
now time has come for me to learn about love lies bleeding. As flower remedy it is used for those who feel depression and in their pain seek isolation. They can learn with her support that they are not alone in their pain. An other view perhaps also for you in my language it is called "Garten Amarant Fuchsschwanz" that means garden foxtail. I don't have one in my garden, but next time I see one and they are really rare, I will honour it.
Have a good time!
Anja

Nessa said...

That is an interesting and unusual plant. I always go for the different, the exotic, the new and unusual.

Rebecca @ In The Garden said...

I think they are amazing and beautiful, and so many of your words ring true. I don't have one yet but would love to someday.

Angel said...

Love,Love,Love, Have not seen This Beauty, must keep my Eyes open, and see if conditions are such ... , that it might like to come live with me in my Garden. Anja's words also very interesting.
Have a Magical Weekend ~

Carol said...

I love playing with this fun flower in arrangements KiKi but have never explored the medicinal. Beautiful photos! ;>)

Regina said...

Hello Kiki. Such exquisite flower and always a beautiful post!
I miss coming here.

Happy weekend and regards.
xo

Carousel Dreams said...

Oh Kiki! This is stunning! I have not heard of it before...I love coming here and learning new things, and I answered yes to most of those questions! Have a wonderful weekend dear friend - wonderful, magical post x

Nancy McCarroll - Arts, Crafts and Favorites said...

Simply amazing velvet ropes; quite intriguing.

Roses in the rain..

Roses in the rain..

Nature's Embrace

Nature's Embrace

See the Sacred Eveyrwhere..

See the Sacred Eveyrwhere..

We Are One

We Are One

Sacred Earth, Beautiful Planet, Precious World

Sacred Earth, Beautiful Planet, Precious World

Garden of Blue

Garden of Blue

The Magic of Irises

The Magic of Irises